Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's been a quiet last couple nights...

I grounded myself for the rest of the week after waking up Wednesday with my head refusing to balance correctly on my shoulders. I mean, Tuesday is just the beginning of the school week for goodness sake. I gotta slow it down a little.

The real reason for the update though is that Delaware and I have been texting (not to be confused with sexting) throughout the week and have scheduled our next date for a week from today. A Thursday...not too shabby. We're meeting at a really cool bar that Muffy, Heidi, and I actually wrapped up my birthday at a few weeks ago. Like it.

I'm actually looking forward to it.

Ugh, don't let me start falling in crush mode...

Although I secretly maybe do love crush mode ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment