Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Weekend Excursion Update.

So, maybe I was a little too wrapped up in hanging with my best friend and her hubs OR maybe I got wasted. Either way, this is the most action I got all weekend :

Saturday, 11:34 PM
Him: You are in.
Me: Are we scheduled?
Him: For?
Me: Miami?
Him: Fuck yeah. I am on point for Ultra.
Me: Done. Call me.

Sunday, 2:46 PM
Him: Wooo.

Monday, 10:52 AM
Him: Hey, completely forgot who this is, and I guess you are going to Ultra as well?

Final Notes on the Failure of a Possible Long Distance Romance :

A) After storing his number, I never got his name. HAVE ANOTHER, MUFFY.
B) I wouldn't know what "Him" looked like, even if "Him" came and smacked me in the face.
C) Yes, I'm going to Miami in a few weeks, but...
D) WTF is Ultra?
E) I really need to stop giving my phone number to complete strangers.

Mid-Atlantic boys are cute, but I drank them under the table. I told all the cute ones I was from NYC every chance I could. (As if that would make me more attractive. Which it does.) I had such an amazing weekend with my best friend and her hubs I could really care less if I made out with a boy at the bar or not.

SIKE.

This weekend better turn up something good or else...I might actually use this okaycupid account I signed up for.

No comments:

Post a Comment